Egg Next Door Forums Buyers Forum Help Centre Hi everyone its Jony. If you have any questions about anything just ask below!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

any topic you like!
    how to set up my account
    how to set up my shop
    how to create an item
    anything you are having trouble with!

I am here for you anytime!

lovellie
    Participant

Hi How do you add images to items?

Eggsample Shop
    Participant

Hi Lovellie 🙂 I’m so sorry for the late reply.

i think you might have to go to the account under your name in the top right corner, section and click on the pay button at the bottom. we won’t charge you but it will ask you to connect to your PayPal account. you will see a £0 in the final payment section. otherwise, go the pricing plan section it’s under the Learn more button at the top of the screen and take out another subscription. we cant charge you so give it a go and see what happens.
    good luck Jony

Eggsample Shop
    Participant

Hi lovellie
    i have just had a test of a few bits and when you confirm your subscription, unfortunately, it doesn’t change your current items from the free subscription(without pictures) to the paid subscription (with pictures). this is a problem that will need to be fixed but it is not a quick fix sorry. you can feel free to create a new item, you will be able to put pictures into the description of your item. this will definitely work. i have just run through it myself. thanks so much for pointing this issue out to me, i can get it fixed with our enginers now! Jony

Shannaber
    Participant

Will this be updated for the final TF update when it comes out? Alot of the information here is still current, but lacks a few newer features like the new cargo capacity type system.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.